360 Painting is a well-known, fast-growing national paint company specializing in residential and commercial re-repaints, which has been featured as Entrepreneur Magazine’s top-ranked painting company in 2018 & 2019 with a strong emphasis on marketing and winning paint jobs. 360° Painting has a proven model of working independent painting contractors and has over 600 such teams working at any given time nationally. 360 Painting contracts by the job. After providing a detailed job estimate we finalize pricing with the painter for the job, at a time mutually agreed. 360 Painting buys the paint, meets the painting contractor on site, and the painting contractor completes the job with their team as required. The ideal candidate will be an organized and detail-oriented individual who meets the needs of the business, employees, and customers. Must have at least 5 years experience, and be able to expand to at least a 3 man team. The more painters you can employ is the more you will make. Individual jobs are designed to generate between $22.50 to $25 per hour each work hour, using paint decorators contractors association (PDCA) "average" productivity. Faster, experienced painters generate more. As the lead contractor, you pay your team however you wish. Jobs must be completed as agreed, with complete customer satisfaction.
- Executes on-site job requirements.
- Ability to work independently and be the face of the company on the job site.
- Must wear 360 Painting shirts (provided) or painter whites/Sherwin Williams shirts. No other branding on site.
- Products, buildings and applications differ case by case; the candidate must be able to assist in choosing the best solutions for each application as it pertains to safety, functionality and performance working within the guidelines of the manufacturer’s installation instructions
- Answers customers’ questions to the best of his/her ability
- Cleans up job site after each job is completed
- Pulls inventory as needed to complete jobs (360 buys paint and sundries (roller covers, trays, plastic drops)
- Maintains the vehicle and all tools and equipment
- Prepares various surfaces for painting by washing, scraping, burning, sanding, sandblasting or other means as necessary
- Mixes, matches, and blends various paints, enamels, lacquers, varnishes, stains and special protective coatings to achieve desired color, consistency, and drying properties. Caulks, putties, cements or plasters holes and cracks
- Paints using brush, roller, spray gun or another applicator. Prepares wall and hangs paper or other wall covering material
- Determines and clearly identifies proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects
- Evaluates customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues, and present a description of a work order to a customer
- Must be reliable
- Able to pass a background check if required
- Previous painting experience
- Ability to expand to at least a 3 man team
- Have a complete set of painters tools (ladders, brushes, canvas drops, rollers, extensions, etc.)
- Must have insurance or be willing to get insurance (we can help you get good rates)
- Willing to work as a sub-contractor and execute an independent contractor agreement
- Knowledge of the principles, techniques, equipment and supplies used in the residential/commercial paint field
- Ability to learn and teach new processes
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, customers, and the general public
Job Type: Contract based
Salary: Productivity based
About 360 Painting:
360 Painting is the fastest growing painting franchise in the United States and we are featured as the top paint company in Entrepreneur Magazine for 2018. We are a national company with local franchise owners throughout the US. This gives us the national presence in marketing and provides proven training, systems, and processes to ensure you are successful within the 360 Painting organization. At 360 Painting, our focus is: People, Property, and Trust. Our core values are: Building Leaders, Trust and Care, Deliver On Our Promises, and Live A Fulfilling Life
*All 360° Painting locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360° Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All 360° painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. The Franchisee reserves the right to revise or change duties as the need arises.
360° PAINTING is the fastest growing paint franchise across America but is owned and operated locally. You focus on painting and we provide the confidence of long-term, successful painting projects.
For 360° PAINTING, it is so much more than transforming property with paint. It is painters who take pride in their work and know how to take care of customers. 360° PAINTING knows your skill is in painting; our skill is finding you projects with qualified customers ready to transform their home or commercial property. If this is who you are, we look forward to working with you.
You make the world beautiful, and we stand behind your skill.
*All 360 Painting locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All 360 Painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees. These positions are not through 360 Painting Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local 360 Painting franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)