360 Painting is a well-known, fast-growing national paint company specializing in residential and commercial re-repaints, which has been featured as Entrepreneur Magazine’s top-ranked painting company in 2018 & 2019.
The ideal candidate will be an organized and detail-oriented individual who meets the needs of the business, employees, and customers. If you have prior experience working as a Painter in the painting industry and seek a part-time/full-time position, please apply.
This position will be working with a 2 man team of experienced, 30 year old painters who are working most every day during the week and occasional weekends. They are fun loving but serious about work and have a sense of urgency.
- Executes on-site job requirements.
- Products, buildings and applications differ case by case; the candidate must be able to choose best solutions for each application as it pertains to safety, functionality and performance working within the guidelines of the manufacturer’s installation instructions
- Answers customers’ questions to the best of his/her ability
- Cleans up job site after each job is completed
- Pulls inventory as needed to complete jobs
- Maintains the vehicle and all tools and equipment
- Prepares various surfaces for painting by washing, scraping, burning, sanding, sandblasting or other means as necessary
- Mixes, matches, and blends various paints, enamels, lacquers, varnishes, stains and special protective coatings to achieve desired color, consistency, and drying properties. Caulks, putties, cements or plasters holes and cracks
- Paints using brush, roller, spray gun or another applicator. Prepares wall and hangs paper or other wall covering material
- Determines and clearly identifies proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects
- Evaluates customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues, and present a description of a work order to a customer
- Previous painting experience
- Knowledge of the principles, techniques, equipment and supplies used in the residential/commercial paint field
- Ability to learn and teach new processes
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, customers, and the general public
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Salary: Based on Experience
- Unlimited earning potential
About 360 Painting:
360 Painting is the fastest growing painting franchise in the United States and we are featured as the top paint company in Entrepreneur Magazine for 2018. We are a national company with local franchise owners throughout the US. This gives us the national presence in marketing and provides proven training, systems, and processes to ensure you are successful within the 360 Painting organization. At 360 Painting, our focus is: People, Property, and Trust. Our core values are: Building Leaders, Trust and Care, Deliver On Our Promises, and Live A Fulfilling Life
*All 360° Painting locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360° Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All 360° painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. The Franchisee reserves the right to revise or change duties as the need arises.
360° PAINTING is the fastest growing paint franchise across America but is owned and operated locally. You focus on painting and we provide the confidence of long-term, successful painting projects.
For 360° PAINTING, it is so much more than transforming property with paint. It is painters who take pride in their work and know how to take care of customers. 360° PAINTING knows your skill is in painting; our skill is finding you projects with qualified customers ready to transform their home or commercial property. If this is who you are, we look forward to working with you.
You make the world beautiful, and we stand behind your skill.
*All 360 Painting locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All 360 Painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees. These positions are not through 360 Painting Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local 360 Painting franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)