360 Painting is a well-known, fast growing national home services company specializing in residential and light commercial painting. 360 Painting has been featured as Entrepreneur Magazine’s top-ranked painting company in 2018 & 2019. As the company continues to grow, we are actively looking to bring on our next Franchise Business Coach.
As a Franchise Business Coach with 360 Painting, your job will be to provide the proper amount guidance, direction, mentorship, and support to ensure franchisee owners are successfully driving revenues, profits, customer service, and positive employee experiences. You will be a key resource when it comes to the day-to-day operations of the franchise owners and must be able provide adequate knowledge and resources to drive success. You will be responsible for holding accountability through consistent goal setting and review meetings, KPI reviews, and in person field visits. As an FBC, you will be there to support franchise owners through the issues they encounter, celebrate the victories they have, and connect them to vendors, peers, and other resources that may help them hit the goals they have for their business.
If you are looking to advance your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership skills, and value the opportunity to work in a dynamic work environment with opportunity to advance, we would love to speak with you.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Act as a resource for franchise owners on all aspects of their day-to-day operations
· Provide direction, coaching, and support based on skill level
· Hold franchisees accountable to their performance in pursuit of their business goals
· Hold goal setting and review meetings, KPI reviews, and in person coaching events
· Facilitate peer focus groups and skill-based training sessions
· Dispatch national rollout deals to individual locations as needed
· Track individual franchise location KPI’s weekly to ensure success
· Review P&L statements to ensure maximum profitability
· Continually train on industry best practices
· Support vendors in working with individual franchise locations
· Identify national opportunities to leverage our purchasing power with vendors and marketing opportunities
Required Skills and Attributes:
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Excellent computer skills
· High sense of urgency
· Tenacity / Ability to handle rejection
· Time management
· Problem solving
· High energy
· 3+ years of related business experience in areas such as leadership, sales management, operations management, business coaching/consulting
· Experience driving a multi-million-dollar business unit
· Business Ownership experience is a plus
· College degree preferred
· Must be able to stay in a stationary position up to 75% of the time
· The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside offices
· Constantly operates a computer and other office machinery such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
· Must be able to observe and perceive information on a computer and documents
· Must be able to communicate and converse with franchisees, FBC’s, company staff, and vendors over the phone and face to face
· Ability to safely operate a vehicle (if needed)
Work Environment and Travel
The employee will be working remote within the confines of their own home, or in our offices in Charlottesville, VA. The employee will be required to travel (up to 50% of his/her time on the job) to franchisee locations, FBC office locations, the corporate office in Charlottesville, and to company events and conferences.
Disclaimer:PSB is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. PSB provides equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time and without notice.
· Competitive salary and bonus package commensurate with experience
· Company to provide phone, computer, and other essentials for business