- Ability to earn uncapped commission and bonus
- Holidays and Paid Vacation
- Training provided
- Tablet/laptop and phone provided
- Logo shirts provided
- Paid Membership in local networking group
- Commitment to territory growth
- Ability to effectively manage time, calendar, and projects
- Willingness to learn, develop and take feedback
- Manage and Develop a territory through Prospecting & Brand Representation
- Diligent customer follow-up & customer communication
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Conduct & create customized onsite project estimates – ensuring accuracy and clearly defined project parameters (for all parties)
- Responsible for project oversight (including project coordination with appropriate parties, scheduling and communication with the customer, managing customer expectations, overseeing painter teams, and ensuring customers satisfaction upon project completion)
- Achieve agreed upon sales and production targets and other KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) within benchmarked timeframes
- Actively seeks leads within the community through various channels (i.e. networking groups, realtors, trade contractors, client referrals, etc.).
- Performs administrative responsibilities in a timely manner – Lead follow up, updated work orders, add-on sales options, proposals, customer follow-up, daily job checkups, etc.
- Provides reports (activity tracking, work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses)
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Participation in industry events and tradeshows
- High school degree or equivalent required. College degree is a plus.
- Strong verbal/written skills
- Basic math skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Willing and able to work weekly hours and some weekend days as required
- Transportation suitable for 360 Painting sales use, including unrestricted driver’s license
- Acceptable Background check
360° PAINTING is the fastest growing paint franchise across America but is owned and operated locally. You focus on painting and we provide the confidence of long-term, successful painting projects.
For 360° PAINTING, it is so much more than transforming property with paint. It is painters who take pride in their work and know how to take care of customers. 360° PAINTING knows your skill is in painting; our skill is finding you projects with qualified customers ready to transform their home or commercial property. If this is who you are, we look forward to working with you.
You make the world beautiful, and we stand behind your skill.
*All 360 Painting locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All 360 Painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees. These positions are not through 360 Painting Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local 360 Painting franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)