- Provide excellent customer service, communication, organization and leadership skills
- Manage the sales flow for all in bound leads for your area
- Must develop relationships with the customer base to ensure excellent customer relations
- Ensures compliance with all security, safety and environmental regulations and policies within work area always, specifically OSHA & EPA compliance. This includes properly addressing issues through action or reporting issues and concern
- Track KPI’s through weekly performance reports
- Initiate lead generation programs
- Attend networking events
- Schedule estimates for leads as they are generated
- Complete sales appointments following our proven sales process and fully understand customer needs
- Follow up with all work not landed on the spot
- Provide an extraordinary customer experience
- Perform field visits to ensure high quality work and customer satisfaction
- Serve as a point of contact for customers
- Complete necessary administrative paperwork and duties
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Attend weekly review meetings with management as scheduled
- Communicate and report daily with management.
- Will need to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Provide excellent customer service, communication, organization and leadership skills.
- Previous experience in the residential/ commercial paint field - knowledge of the principles, techniques, equipment, supplies and estimating process
- Ability to learn and teach new processes
- Strong computer and software skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and general public
- Customer service-oriented outlook on business
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate and report daily with employees, customers, and management.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to organize multiple projects, manage rapidly shifting priorities and produce tangible, measurable results
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Must be able to respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and be punctual
- Basic business math and good written and verbal communication skills to coordinate activities with all levels of management
- Must have valid drivers' license with good driving record and be insurable
- Must be high energy, with sales ability, and the ability to handle competitive sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent computer skills
- High sense of urgency
- Time management
- High energy
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 3+ years of sales experience that would provide the skills and abilities that are necessary to complete the job.
- Bi-lingual is a plus
Salary: Base/draw plus commission
- Unlimited earning potential
- Company provided vehicle
- Company provided phone
- Company provided tablet
360° PAINTING is the fastest growing paint franchise across America but is owned and operated locally. You focus on painting and we provide the confidence of long-term, successful painting projects.
For 360° PAINTING, it is so much more than transforming property with paint. It is painters who take pride in their work and know how to take care of customers. 360° PAINTING knows your skill is in painting; our skill is finding you projects with qualified customers ready to transform their home or commercial property. If this is who you are, we look forward to working with you.
You make the world beautiful, and we stand behind your skill.
*All 360 Painting locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All 360 Painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees. These positions are not through 360 Painting Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local 360 Painting franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)