- Executes on-site job requirements.
- Products, buildings and applications differ case by case; the candidate must be able to choose best solutions for each application as it pertains to safety, functionality and performance working within the guidelines of the manufacturer’s installation instructions
- Answers customers’ questions to the best of his/her ability
- Cleans up job site after each job is completed
- Pulls inventory as needed to complete jobs
- Prepares various surfaces for painting by washing, scraping, burning, sanding, sandblasting or other means as necessary
- . Caulks, putties, cements or plasters holes and cracks
- Paints using brush, roller, spray gun or another applicator.
- Determines and clearly identifies proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects
- Tends to customer requests, troubleshoot customer issues, and paints with high quality
- Previous painting experience
- Knowledge of the principles, techniques, equipment and supplies used in the residential/commercial paint field
- Ability to learn and teach new processes
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, customers, and the general public
- Off hours work may be required to accommodate commercial timelines and schedules
- Must carry your own general liability insurance
360° PAINTING is the fastest growing paint franchise across America but is owned and operated locally. You focus on painting and we provide the confidence of long-term, successful painting projects.
For 360° PAINTING, it is so much more than transforming property with paint. It is painters who take pride in their work and know how to take care of customers. 360° PAINTING knows your skill is in painting; our skill is finding you projects with qualified customers ready to transform their home or commercial property. If this is who you are, we look forward to working with you.
You make the world beautiful, and we stand behind your skill.
*All 360 Painting locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All 360 Painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees. These positions are not through 360 Painting Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local 360 Painting franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)