- Full-time positions available
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Base Pay plus uncapped commission
- Performance upside bonus opportunities
- Great company culture and values
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training is provided.
- Company-provided tablet
- Provide excellent customer service and communication.
- Manage the sales flow for 10-15 customers per week
- Develop ongoing relationships with potential and existing clients
- Serve as a point of contact for customers
- Complete necessary administrative paperwork
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Attend weekly review meetings as scheduled and report to management
- Work as a team with other members of the 360 Painting staff
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Ability to be on time and maintain a schedule
- Basic computer and software skills are needed
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff
- Be a self-starter and self-motivated
- Must be a problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record and be insurable
- Reliable transportation is a must
- High Energy and Resilience
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years of job-related work experience
- College degree preferred but not required
360° PAINTING is the fastest growing paint franchise across America but is owned and operated locally. You focus on painting and we provide the confidence of long-term, successful painting projects.
For 360° PAINTING, it is so much more than transforming property with paint. It is painters who take pride in their work and know how to take care of customers. 360° PAINTING knows your skill is in painting; our skill is finding you projects with qualified customers ready to transform their home or commercial property. If this is who you are, we look forward to working with you.
You make the world beautiful, and we stand behind your skill.
*All 360 Painting locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All 360 Painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees. These positions are not through 360 Painting Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local 360 Painting franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)