Premium Service Brand is adding a new position for Marketing Manager. Your role is to support the franchisees across North America to create a great brand and lead generation. Administratively leading tasks to drive the marketing efforts. You have a creative mentality to develop new lead generation programs and campaigns, execute marketing strategies and analyze the effectiveness.
Essential Responsibilities (other duties as assigned):
- Participate in developing and executing integrated multi-channel marketing initiatives that build awareness, consideration and familiarity leading to brand interaction and conversion, to achieve company goals
- Make data-driven decisions around marketing spend across channels to drive the lowest cost of acquisition of new leads
- Research, develop and execute new lead generation strategies
- Identify, cultivate, manage and track new franchise opportunities
Reporting and Analysis
- Establish, track and report on the right KPIs to steer our strategy and evaluate effectiveness
- Provide proactive quantitative data analyses and insights to support strategic decision making including optimization of current marketing activities as we continually move to more digital activities
- Drive rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to improve results continuously
- Manage budgets to ensure proper pacing and allocation
- Develop, source and manage all messaging and content. This includes the creation and management of content calendars, brochures, broker outreach, PowerPoint presentations, call scripts, ads, flyers, email messaging, website content (including external web portals), social media posts and external PR
- Assist with organizing needs for trade shows, including: updating and shipping tradeshow booths, promotional materials and collateral marketing materials
- Create and maintain a calendar of marketing activities
- Work cross functionally to support the needs for ongoing communication with prospects, candidates and brokers
- Ensure all marketing materials, and publications are compliant with current franchise disclosure laws
- Regular review of marketing materials to ensure they adhere to brand guidelines
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices with an understanding of how they can be applied to campaigns
- Contribute to and drive projects that directly align with the organizations strategic goals related to your franchise partners
- Coordinate and lead primary meetings and discussions; set agenda, manage communications and process reports
- Lead cross-functional project teams from project onset through post-implementation or launch activities
- Develop and implement projects and associated metrics; obtain alignment; identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans; be a source of conflict resolution
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or related subject required
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant marketing experience. Experience to include previous franchise or retail marketing is preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel proficiency. Working knowledge of Google Analytics. Capable of adapting learning to incorporate new technology
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as marketing strategies change; able to pick up and learn new skills quickly. Aptitude for both the technical and the creative aspects of the business desirable
- Ability to think critically, express ideas/information clearly, analyze data, put forward recommendations on how to proceed, and work in a rapidly changing/high growth environment
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy. Able to meet deadlines with multiple tasks, and projects in a fast paced, changing environment
Premium Service Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer Disability/Vet
*All 360 Painting locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All 360 Painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees. These positions are not through 360 Painting Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local 360 Painting franchisees.
360° PAINTING is the fastest growing paint franchise across America but is owned and operated locally. You focus on painting and we provide the confidence of long-term, successful painting projects.
For 360° PAINTING, it is so much more than transforming property with paint. It is painters who take pride in their work and know how to take care of customers. 360° PAINTING knows your skill is in painting; our skill is finding you projects with qualified customers ready to transform their home or commercial property. If this is who you are, we look forward to working with you.
You make the world beautiful, and we stand behind your skill.
Company Website: 360painting.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)