The Sales and Marketing Associate plays a social media-focused and sales support role. The ability to both think big and execute to the smallest detail is critical to success in this role. This position requires the ability to handle and track a number of projects at any one time as well as being able to respond quickly to online community and individual requests.
This individual will be proactive in attitude and supportive to our customers at all times. Ideal candidates have more than marketing and social media experience; they have the drive to work independently and the communication skills to work as part of an agile, creative team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Managing online community and social media engagement.
- Creating road maps, planning strategic initiatives and optimization efforts to hit revenue goals and targets.
- Identifying and executing tasks that will have the most significant impact on driving revenue.
- Setting and hitting targets for both volume and ROI.
- Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly.
- Synthesize response data and make sound, actionable recommendations.
- Create and manage digital assets such as images or videos.
- Provide strategic insight and execute tactical improvements based on end-user engagement and promotional metrics.
- Campaign monitoring to ensure the account is pacing well relative to budgets and targets.
- Business acumen – possess insight to larger digital business goals and objectives and understand how the role fits into overall strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communication and/or Marketing from an accredited educational institution.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital marketing either on the agency or company side.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Social media promotion experience.
- Understanding of appropriate web design and functional best practices.
- Google Analytics and AdWords Certified Preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple obligations and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – experience in creating, composing and writing ad-based copy highly preferred.
*All 360 Painting locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All 360 Painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees. These positions are not through 360 Painting Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local 360 Painting franchisees.
360° PAINTING is the fastest growing paint franchise across America but is owned and operated locally. You focus on painting and we provide the confidence of long-term, successful painting projects.
For 360° PAINTING, it is so much more than transforming property with paint. It is painters who take pride in their work and know how to take care of customers. 360° PAINTING knows your skill is in painting; our skill is finding you projects with qualified customers ready to transform their home or commercial property. If this is who you are, we look forward to working with you.
You make the world beautiful, and we stand behind your skill.
Company Website: 360painting.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)