Job Overview: 360 Painting is a well-known, fast-growing national paint company specializing in residential and commercial re-repaints. We are featured and quoted as the #1 painting company in 2018 & 2019 in a national publication. We are looking to hire top talent in the north Atlanta metro area, which will be an integral part of the growth of our company.
This person will be instrumental in all revenue generating activities within the business. The key responsibilities of this position include: perform sales appointments following our proven sales process, initiate lead generating programs, attend networking events, start and follow up on completed jobs to ensure customer satisfaction, and complete performance reports to measure important KPI’s.
If you are looking to advance your career and have a winning spirit, a go-getter mentality, and value the opportunity to work in a dynamic work environment with an opportunity to advance, we would love to speak with you.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- - Manage the sales flow for all inbound leads
- - Initiate lead generation programs
- - Attend networking events
- - Schedule estimates for leads as they are generated
- - Complete sales appointments following our proven sales process
- - Follow up with all work not landed on the spot
- - Track KPI’s through weekly performance reports
- - Provide an extraordinary customer experience
- - Perform field visits to ensure high-quality work and customer satisfaction
- - Serve as a point of contact for customers
- - Complete necessary administrative paperwork and duties
- - Attend weekly review meetings with the president as scheduled
- - Report necessary information to President of 360 Painting of North Georgia
Required Skills and Attributes:
- - Leadership
- - Sales
- - Excellent written and verbal communication
- - Excellent computer skills
- - High sense of urgency
- - Tenacity / Ability to handle rejection
- - Time management
- - Self-motivated
- - Problem-solving
- - High energy
- - Punctual
- - 3-5 years related experience
- - Industry experience is a plus
- - College degree preferred
*All 360 Painting locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All 360 Painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees. These positions are not through 360 Painting Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local 360 Painting franchisees.
360 Painting - Cumming
360° PAINTING is the fastest growing paint franchise across America but is owned and operated locally. You focus on painting and we provide the confidence of long-term, successful painting projects.
For 360° PAINTING, it is so much more than transforming property with paint. It is painters who take pride in their work and know how to take care of customers. 360° PAINTING knows your skill is in painting; our skill is finding you projects with qualified customers ready to transform their home or commercial property. If this is who you are, we look forward to working with you.
You make the world beautiful, and we stand behind your skill.
Company Website: www.360painting.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)