Job Overview: 360 Painting is a well-known, fast growing national paint company specializing in residential and commercial re-repaints. We are featured as Entrepreneur Magazine’s top-ranked painting company in 2018. We are looking to hire a General Manager in the western Chicago suburbs area, which will be an integral part in the growth of our company.
This person will be instrumental in the key day-to-day operations of our business as they will be managing all aspects of sales and production. The key responsibilities of this position include: Performing sales appointments, hiring painters, overseeing the production of our work, collecting payments, and anything required to get jobs produced on time, with high quality and exceptional customer satisfaction.
If you are looking to advance your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership skills, and value the opportunity to work in a dynamic work environment with opportunity to advance, we would love to speak with you.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- In person meetings with clients
- Providing Estimates day of client meeting
- Oversee crews and all aspects of production
- Recruit, interview, and hire painters
- Initiate lead generation programs
- Complete estimates following our proven sales process
- Track KPI’s through weekly performance reports
- Provide an extraordinary customer experience
- Perform field visits to ensure high quality work and customer satisfaction
- Serve as a daily point of contact for customers
- Control material and labor costs
- Collect payments from customers
- Complete necessary administrative paperwork and duties
- Report necessary information to President of 360 Painting La Grange
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent computer skills; microsoft office, quickbooks, etc.
- High sense of urgency
- Tenacity / Ability to handle rejection
- Time management
- Problem solving
- High energy
- 3-5 years related experience
- Industry experience is a plus
- College degree preferred
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Base salary plus commission
- Unlimited earning potential
About 360 Painting:
360 Painting is the fastest growing painting franchise in the United States and we are featured as the top paint company in Entrepreneur Magazine for 2018. We are a national company with local franchise owners throughout the US. This gives us the national presence in marketing and provides proven training, systems, and processes to ensure you are successful within the 360 Painting organization. At 360 Painting, our focus is: People, Property, and Trust. Our core values are: Building Leaders, Trust and Care, Deliver On Our Promises, and Live A Fulfilling Life.
If you want to join our fast-growing company, have the skills / attributes listed above, and align with our values, we would love to talk with you. Please submit your cover letter and resume and we will get in contact with you for an initial phone conversation and to set up next steps. We look forward to speaking with you!
*All 360 Painting locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All 360 Painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees. These positions are not through 360 Painting Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local 360 Painting franchisees.
360 Painting of La Grange
360° PAINTING is the fastest growing paint franchise across America but is owned and operated locally. You focus on painting and we provide the confidence of long-term, successful painting projects.
For 360° PAINTING, it is so much more than transforming property with paint. It is painters who take pride in their work and know how to take care of customers. 360° PAINTING knows your skill is in painting; our skill is finding you projects with qualified customers ready to transform their home or commercial property. If this is who you are, we look forward to working with you.
You make the world beautiful, and we stand behind your skill.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)