- Arrives at the job site with the Crew Chief.
- Takes all materials off the truck and begins preparing the work area.
- Takes direction from the Crew Chief and works until day is through.
- Previous painting experience
- Executes on-site job requirements
- Answers customers’ questions to the best of his/her ability
- Prepares wall surfaces and paints them as directed
- Cleans up job site after each job is completed
- Pulls inventory as needed to complete jobs
- Maintains the vehicle and all tools and equipment
360° PAINTING is the fastest growing paint franchise across America but is owned and operated locally. You focus on painting and we provide the confidence of long-term, successful painting projects.
For 360° PAINTING, it is so much more than transforming property with paint. It is painters who take pride in their work and know how to take care of customers. 360° PAINTING knows your skill is in painting; our skill is finding you projects with qualified customers ready to transform their home or commercial property. If this is who you are, we look forward to working with you.
You make the world beautiful, and we stand behind your skill.
*All 360 Painting locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All 360 Painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees. These positions are not through 360 Painting Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local 360 Painting franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)